About tab not showing on repo page

David Thurstenson thurstylark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:01:02 CET 2017

On my cgit instance[1], I have a few repos that have either a 'README'
or a 'README.md' file at the root of the repo. In my cgitrc[2] I have
'readme=:README' and 'readme=:README.md' (among other things), but I
still have no about tab on the repo page. Even if I force it by adding
'about/' to the end of the repo url, it returns with "invalid request".

I also tested the about-filter manually, and was able to get valid html
for both a plaintext README and a markdown README.md.

How do I troubleshoot this further?

[1]: https://git.thurstylark.com/
[2]:
https://git.thurstylark.com/cgit.git/tree/cgitrc?id=081570c2c5766c2885b8e899d0d07fe0b4434239