Feature request: link to project wiki page

Bell, William WG William.Bell at arcelormittal.com
Mon May 8 10:03:54 CEST 2017

Hi github has a wiki functionality and I would like to configure a similar thing using cgit.

The link should just be generated based on the selected repo's hierarchy.

If cgitrc would have an option like so:

wiki-prefix=http://myprojectwiki.com/wiki/

the repo located at https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/

Would autogenerate a wiki link pointing to.

http://myprojectwiki.com/wiki/cgit

A nice feature would be to put this in a IFRAME so that it looks to be integrated with the cgit web pages.

Regards

FRAUD AWARENESS
Do you have any concerns related to possible
fraudulent activity within ArcelorMittal?
Let us know! We’re waiting 24/7
Hotline (South Africa) : 0800 00 1672
Email:fraudhotlinesa at arcelormittal.com<mailto:fraudhotlinesa at arcelormittal.com>

This e-mail and its attachments, if any, are subject to the ArcelorMittal South Africa Limited e-mail disclaimer which is available on our website at http://www.arcelormittalsa.com/e-mail-disclaimer.pdf. By e-mailing ArcelorMittal South Africa Limited, you consent to the terms and conditions contained in the disclaimer. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the ArcelorMittal Group. If you are unable to access the disclaimer, or should you have any queries regarding its contents, kindly send an e-mail to disclaimer at arcelormittal.com<mailto:disclaimer at arcelormittal.com>.