How to apply about-formatting.sh to appropriate tree files

jean-christophe manciot actionmystique at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:35:04 CEST 2018

Christian Hesse (list at eworm.de) has brilliantly added this feature with the
patch available here
<https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/diff/filters/html-converters/md2html?h=ch/anchorlinks&id=42e70dcbe84e128ba23a25918e3d5d9aac656dc6>
.
It allows you to:
- add your own static table of contents and the links now point to the
right paragraph
- or add a [TOC] marker anywhere in the markdown file and let cgit
dynamically build your table of contents

I was able to test the about link with a toc having up to 5 levels of
indentation, which is much more than Gitlab is able to do (2).

Very nice ;-)

--
Jean-Christophe