Viewing Repository "About" Tab

Samir Parikh spython01 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 19:08:01 CEST 2019

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 8:41 AM Daniel Moch <daniel at danielmoch.com> wrote:
> I personally just keep all of the entries defined in cgitrc and dispense
> with the per-repo configuration. My cgitrc looks like this:
>
> readme=:README.md
> readme=:README.rst
>
> That way cgit will globally render README pages written in Markdown or
> reStructuredText.

If I read this correctly, I think I'm doing the same thing (my cgitrc
configuration is in the original message).  I don't have any per-repo
configuration in my cgitrc.  I just have a bunch of `readme=:` entries
like you.  Then, I create a README.md file in each repo as you.  But
for some reason, the "About" tab for each repo does not appear.