cgit dependencies

Sukma Wardana sukma.wardana at mail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:09:19 CEST 2020

Hi,

I just installed cgit on my Slackware VPS, everything is work well.
However, I couldn't make the about-formatting.sh and email-gravatar.lua work.

So, far I already installed Lua 5.1 & luaossl-20170903, but it's keep give error.
So, do I install the correct version of Lua and lua ossl?

For the about-formatting.sh what kind of requirements to enable this feature?

I already read the README and cgitrc.5.txt, but can't find the answer for my problem.

Please kindly advice how to solve my problem.

Cheers,
Sukma Wardana