patches: main as default branch, go gettable

Derek Stevens nilix at nilfm.cc
Sun Jan 9 00:00:26 UTC 2022

Thanks Jamie, I just sent them using that method.

As for the default branch name, I agree that using the default branch of the git-config and per-repo overrides would be preferrable, but I just changed the hardcoded fallback from "master" to "main" in case nothing else was found. I could probably do some legwork in the future to try and get it pulled from the actual git config as well...

Cheers!
Derek