Problems about git pull & git push

Brands Pierce piercebrands at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:43:56 UTC 2022

  Recently I set up a private git server locally using cgit.

But encountered some problems:

1. Create an empty public repository on the server, and git pull prompts:

PS C:\Users\piercebrands\projects> git clone
http://git.localhost.obiscr.com/myrepo.git
Cloning into 'myrepo'...
fatal: http://git.localhost.obiscr.com/myrepo.git/info/refs not valid:
is this a git repository?

2. Create a new warehouse locally, push it to origin, and prompt:

PS C:\Users\piercebrands\projects\myrepo> git remote add origin
git at git.localhost.obiscr.com:/repos/myrepo.git
PS C:\Users\piercebrands\projects\myrepo> git push origin master
error: src refspec master does not match any
error: failed to push some refs to '192.168.137.39:/repos/myrepo.git'

When I use the browser to access the git server directly without any
problem, the code highlighting, filters, etc. are all working fine.
Don't know where the problem is.

Thanks!