Follow-up: User-configurable log graph option

Kian Kasad kian at kasad.com
Thu Jan 5 23:14:42 UTC 2023

Hello cgit developers,

Just over a year ago, I proposed a configurable "graph" option for the
log page. The idea was met with positive feedback, but when I proposed
my implementation I never heard back. So I'm trying again in hopes that
I can get a response. It would be nice if this was merged into the
upstream so I don't have to maintain my fork, but if the way I've
chosen to go about it isn't desirable, then I understand. But even in
the latter case, I need a "no" so I know to stop trying to push this.

The original conversation is below. I've also finished the
implementation and am using it at https://git.kasad.com if you'd like
to test it out.

See here for my fork of cgit implementing this change:
https://git.kasad.com/cgit/log/?h=feat%2Fgraph-page

--
Kian Kasad
PGP 0x1715EEAA14DAEC1