[pass] kedpm conversion script

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at orangeseeds.org
Sun Dec 2 21:50:54 CET 2012

On 2012-12-02, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Jeffrey Ratcliffe <
> jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes. You can export undecrypted xml from fpm2, which is what fpm2pass
> expects.
>
> Jeff --
>
> So is Antoine's script redundant? Or is there anything you can add from his
> into yours? Or should I add his to the repo? You're the fpm-man here.

Well, kedpm is different software from fpm. While they are probably
(still?) compatible at the storage layer, if you don't have fpm
installed, the only export format available to you is what kedpm
provides to you, so I do not believe the scripts are redundant.

A.

--
Semantics is the gravity of abstraction.