[pass] I can't make work the zsh autocomplete

Santiago Borrazás sanbor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:50:50 CET 2012

Thanks for your support! Seems that the problem was that I was not renaming
the file pass.zsh-completion to _pass

Here is the pull request of the pass plugin for Oh my zsh
https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/pull/1386

I just had to copypaste the script :o)

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Best regards,
@sanbor