[pass] kedpm conversion script

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at orangeseeds.org
Fri Nov 30 21:43:48 CET 2012

Hi,

I have worked on a kedpm migration script, which will probably also work
with fpm. I couldn't make the fpm2pass script work with the kedpm
database (although they are supposed to be compatible). I believe the
problem is the script assumes the database is already decrypted.

So I just started from scratch, and in python. The result pretty good I
believe, and I was able to migrate my database, and it keeps the file
hierarchy and everything.

Note that this depends on the new, fixed up, export format of kedpm that
I just released in kedpm 1.0.