[pass] Fwd: Darwin ramdisk

rupa rupa at lrrr.us
Wed Sep 12 04:30:14 CEST 2012

Attached patch:
    * sets mount_point using $RANDOM
    * sets the mount dir 700
    * mounts the filesystem 700

sorry it's not a git-format-patch, due to the vagaries of the universe
(and because I can't just run the repo version under OSX without
passing it through the brew formula) it's not related to a commit.

It would be nice to have some case statement

case "$(uname)" in
    Linux) some_function;;
    Darwin) some_other_function;;
esac

so running from the git repo was easy cross-platform.