[pass] fpm2pass, bash-completion

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sat Sep 15 01:04:57 CEST 2012

Hey Jeffrey,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Jeffrey Ratcliffe <
jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please find attached a perl script for importing an xml from fpm2,
> which I used up to now.

Looks great. I've added it to the git repository:
http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/commit/?id=02d0b9a8007fb8532e3b2af3557fdefbeb8bb9b2

It's inside of the contrib/ directory.

> There seems to be a bug in the bash completion for pass where spaces
> and inverted commas, etc. in the file name confuse things.

The bash completion script is horrible. It pales in comparison to the zsh
script. Unfortunately, I don't use zsh. Want to help me clean up the bash
completion file? Any suggestions? Patches?