[pass] FreeBSD port

milki milki at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 17 06:59:40 CEST 2012

On 06:43 Mon 17 Sep     , Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Hi Milki,
>
> This is awesome. Thanks for doing that -- really pleased.
>
> Are there any patches that you'd like to include upstream?

I'm going to work on them, though I don't have a timeframe. My current
patches just strip out the git/xclip features if the user chooses not to
include them. The script itself should detect if git/xclip are
installed.

I don't know how useful it is to include patches to replace linuxisms
for freebsd in the main tree. If you want me to include them, how would
that work? The main ones are the path to bash and GNU getopt.

> Also, can you give a command line -- 1 or 2 or 3 commands -- for me to put
> on the project page as FreeBSD instructions?

To install,

portmaster -d sysutils/password-store

or

portupgrade sysutils/password-store