[pass] Make show/ls/list follow links

Marvin Killing marvinkilling at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 01:01:03 CET 2013

I set up my repo under the assumption that I should have multiple spaces for passwords, e.g. 'my company', 'personal passwords', 'project xyz' which should live in different folders in my Dropbox.
This is partly because I expected there to be a password sharing feature, which I really hope will be implemented sometime soon. Account sharing currently is a nightmare even for small companies.