[pass] Make show/ls/list follow links

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sat Feb 23 02:13:36 CET 2013

Hey Marvin,

Just got home and I merged your patch. Tree _should_ follow symlinks,
because it could be useful for some circumstances. At the moment, I can't
see any drawbacks to enabling this. Anybody on the list see any potential
issues? Brian?

That said -- yes, if you are sharing your password store or parts of it
with others, you want to use different GPG keys, which means making use
of PASSWORD_STORE_DIR or PASSWORD_STORE_KEY. I've been meaning to
consolidate the various mailinglist posts into part of the man page or
project page for a while. I'll do that tomorrow morning -- thanks a lot for
the reminder.

Jason