[pass] Specifying alternative to pbcopy/pbpaste (xclip alternatives) on MacOSX for pass inside of tmux?

Von Welch von at vwelch.com
Wed Mar 27 20:59:48 CET 2013

Hello,

 I'm running pass inside of tmux on MacOSX. In order to access the
paste buffer, I need to wrap the calls to pbcopy/pbpaste (xclip
replacement) with reattach-to-user-namespace as described at:
http://robots.thoughtbot.com/post/19398560514/how-to-copy-and-paste-with-tmux-on-mac-os-x

 Whats working for me is to create scripts wrapping the system pbcopy
and pbpaste, and then making sure those scripts appear earlier in my
path than the binaries.

 Is there some way to do this more cleanly that I'm missing?

 If the answer is no, any interest in a contributed README and scripts
for contrib/?

Thanks,

Von