[pass] Multiple users and store ownership

Matthew Richardson m.richardson at ed.ac.uk
Wed Nov 20 13:43:06 CET 2013

We're currently invstigating using pass and it looks ideal for our needs
- however we're going down the route of having a single store accessed
by multiple people (signing using a gpg 'group id') and have a hit a
problem.  pass sets the umask to 077 by default, which means we can't
preserve group access.

To this end, I've attached a simple patch which allows the umask to be
overridden in an environment variable.

Cheers,

Matthew

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.