[pass] Patch: Check for programs and allow for multiple passwords to be displayed

Chris Down chris at chrisdown.name
Sun Oct 27 13:19:18 CET 2013

On 2013-10-27 13:09, Dominik Klein wrote:
> any updates on this one?

I don't know if this is a general comment, or directed at me, but I
don't have commit access to the repository (so I don't really have the
power to do anything here).

My opinion is that if this is suitable to be applied if:

- check_for_prog and related code is removed
- The whole "$column" thing is cleaned up (I'm pretty sure this could be
  coded better)
- $showpassname is changed to use the bool style previously mentioned
  (and once the other patch is applied, we can deal with the rest)
- [[ instead of [