[pass] Our Very Own Domain Name?

Tobias V. Langhoff tobias at langhoff.no
Thu Apr 17 19:21:58 CEST 2014

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Stephen Blott <smblott at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 09:05:33PM +1000, Matthew Cengia wrote:
>>>
>>> * password-store.org
>
> ---end quoted text---
>
> Stick with the existing branding.
> (Or, change the whole project name.)

If I'm not mistaken, the "existing branding" that uses the name
"password-store" is limited to the name of the git repo, mailing list
and the folder that pass stores the passwords in? (And obviously it's
in the current URL, but that's a bit moot.) Everywhere else I believe
it's called simply "pass". Maybe this is a good chance to ditch the
double naming and go for one of the other suggestions to cement the
shorter branding?

> Steve

Tobias V. Langhoff