[pass] pass in cygwin

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Fri Apr 18 01:24:47 CEST 2014

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 1:02 AM, Brandon Jones
<jones.brandon.lee at gmail.com> wrote:
> pass -c works as expected. the only functionality that does not work is most
> things involving that specific version of tree. i have not found that
> version to compile in cygwin.

Actually, the only person running this version of tree is probably me.
:-) The tree maintainer is going to push a new version of it soon, and
then we'll release pass, and this won't be an issue. But since you're
running the git version and not the latest release version you...get
the features that...only...work...for.....me. Alas. Bleeding edge is
fun though.

> "generate -c" works, also "pass show -c"

Perfect!

> Have not verified whether the git functionality works in cygwin. I can let
> you know in a few days if you'd like.

Cool, thanks.