[pass] Wanted: Test Suite

Von Welch von at vwelch.com
Sun Apr 20 19:23:44 CEST 2014

> I've now made it even simpler with this commit:
>
> http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/commit/?id=18933a2db9015d2acd669ac879521e02caed0bba

Backed out my changes, pulled this and the prerequisite patch into the
testing branch and seems to work fine. Pushed to github (*).

Von

(*) I assume at some point we'll either decide to accept this and I'll
contribute it as a patch, or we'll abandon it. In any case, I'm keeping it
on github for now: https://github.com/von-forks/password-store/tree/testing