[pass] QtPass

Anne Jan Brouwer the_jinx at etv.cx
Fri Aug 1 15:57:41 CEST 2014

Hello,

At work (webdev part of comms company) we have our developers using pass extensively for all projects, but managers seem to fear the command line.
So in a spare evening (or two) I created a simple Qt wrapper for reading passwords from pass.

It’s currently in very early alpha stage, but I decided to put it on github non-the less . .
This app is tested on MacOs X Mavericks and Yosemite, Arch linux and Mint linux . . and even (a rooted) Android phone . .

Feel free to comment, C++ is not something I write often, but QtCreator made it easy to write this in very little time . .
Future plans include creation, editing and gpg-id management . .

Current features (read only) don’t need pass, just a git clone of a password-store and the git, gpg(2), which and bash executables . .
Configuration should be auto-detected .  .

Greetings,
	Anne Jan Brouwer

http://ijhack.github.io/qtpass/
https://github.com/IJHack/qtpass