[pass] Getting Started

SJ www.passwordstore.org at sjau.ch
Sat Dec 20 17:02:56 CET 2014

I did switch from LP to Pass about 4 weeks ago. It's pretty painless once you
have the ins and outs.

I even used Lil'Debian to install a Debian Unstable on my Android phone in
order to get git and pass there. One the debian stable it seems there was no
pass ported yet.

As for the migration, I just migrated every day a couple of entries and
removed them from LP.

Good luck.