[pass] Using the bash autocomplete

Nick Schmalenberger nick at schmalenberger.us
Tue Dec 23 13:18:20 CET 2014

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:40:26AM +0200, eirc wrote:
> You can also just source the completion file in your bashrc
> https://github.com/eirc/home/blob/master/.bashrc#L106

Does anybody have bash completion working with an alternate
PASSWORD_STORE_DIR? I have a alias for my other pass repo that
sets the environment variable before calling pass as usual. I
also have a line my ~/.bash_completion that uses the _pass()
completion function for my pass alias, but the filenames it
completes are in ~/.password-store, not the alternate directory.
-Nick