[pass] Pass hack on Android...

Stefan Simroth stefan.simroth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 22:59:29 CET 2014

Hey Steve,

great to hear that you are also thinking about this!

I have a huge issue with just copying my passwords to the clipboard...
did that long time ago with the KeePassDroid app and then found my
passwords in the clipboard saved forever, as well as in other apps that
access the clipboard.. not what I wanted, so I stopped having my
passwords on my phone completely.

However, I want that feature back and have an idea how that could work.

I have put my ideas and thoughts for an pass android app together on github:

https://github.com/ssimroth/pass-android/blob/master/README.md

Please, all that are interested, take a look and give feedback!

I would do some more experiments (little demo apps) and will try to hack
them from other apps... and then will see. I guess a good app could come
out of this.

Cheers
Stefan

-- Beantwortete Nachricht --