[pass] Patch for adding a multiclip option

Von Welch von at vwelch.com
Fri Feb 14 02:02:44 CET 2014

Hi,

 I'm said author of the -tail. I'll just add one thing about --tail to what
Jonas and Philip have said and that it works intelligently with -c, so '-t'
along doesn't put anything to the paste buffer but '-c -t' does. That's
logic much easier to add inside of password store than outside of it (and
yes, for those not running an agent, I do it with only one decryption).

 As a side note, I'm always loath to run 'pass' without -c because I'm not
convinced I can actually clear my screen well enough being that I'm running
in tmux inside of iTerm, and just too many things that can cache my output.
Putting passwords to stdout is last resort for me.

Von

p.s. I send the patch to this list a few weeks ago, you can find it here:
https://github.com/von-forks/password-store/commit/081774c5cc0cab745c66875c67a66c67d8d45219