[pass] Pass hack on Android...

Stephen Blott smblott at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:54:05 CET 2014

Hi Folks,

I use pass on my desktop and laptop, but it was bothering me that I don't
have access to my passwords when out and about (Android).

I put together a hack involving zshaolin (for git and gpg), Tasker and
AutoShare.  Clone password-store to phone, select a *.gpg file and share
it: select an AutoShare option and Tasker asks for your passphrase and
flashes (or possibly copies it to the clipboard -- not secure).

In any case, it works.  As there is not currently an Android app, would
there be any interest in me writing this hack up?

Downside: I think zshaolin, Tasker and AutoShare are all pay apps.

Steve