[pass] Password store on Android

Stefan Simroth stefan.simroth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:26:57 CEST 2014

Yes!! I want to and can do it, but currently I am so tight on time...
But I'll see what I can do.

If anyone would like to help - please tell me!

Especially helpful would be someone who could provide an
Android-compatible version of gnupg - which basically means compiling it
with the Android NDK. This is some kind of blocker for me right now.

I had some success and some realization about the secure copy and paste
on Android the way I imagine it.
Good news: Firefox on Android supports it, other apps mostly don't.
So, there has to be two copy options: "secure" and "insecure".
However, clipboard can be cleared, but the insecure way, you cannot make
sure to leak the password to other apps through the clipboard.

I'll commit my experiments code asap.

So, given I had an Android-compatible gnupg that I can trust... I'd just
need the time for coding ...

Greetings,
Stefan

-- Beantwortete Nachricht --