[pass] pass (not clearing my clipboard)

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Tue Mar 25 00:44:47 CET 2014

Hey John,

I'm on vacation in Argentina right now and don't have access to a computer
to debug this. We've done quite a bit of work recently making clipboard
support more bombproof for 1.5, but I suspect these won't fix your
problems. I'll have a look at parcellite when I'm home in a few weeks. In
the mean time, I'm CCing the mailing list.

Jason
--
Sent from my telephone.