[pass] Manpower Recruitment from Vietnam

Future Placement Services. vietnamglobalrecruit at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:52:26 CEST 2014

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Future Placement Services.

We take the pleasure to introduce our company M/s. Future Placement Services as one of the leading Manpower supply company, based in Hanoi the commercial city of Vietnam. With over seas offices in Nepal, Thailand, Myanmar and India active in Manpower Recruitment for last 30 years with satisfied clients all over the Gulf.

Future Placement Services has well-equipped offices with all infrastructures necessary for Placements in Vietnam as well as in other countries. Our young, dynamic & well-trained staff responds to the demands of the clients very efficiently. They are highly experienced in TALENT HUNT i.e. identifying and sourcing candidates from exact operational area and or exact company in same area of operation. This not only helps in saving time but also ensures that our client gets exactly the staff suiting their exact requirements.

We are specialized in supplying manpower in several fields such as Civil & Building Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation, Petrochemicals, Textiles, Hotels & Hospitality, Catering and IT. We have vast database of professionals in various fields varying from Technical, Management, Finance, and Marketing & General administration level to Skilled & UN skilled Workers.

Our mission: - To be a forerunner in our customers preference list by providing innovative, need based solutions to individuals and corporate. Our endeavor will be to provide constant value addition of service to our clients throughout their relationship with us.

Our Values: - Integrity  Transparency  Excellence  Innovation  Total Customer Satisfaction.

We never say we are the best but do give us a try and you will never repent in your decision thats a GUARANTY.

For more info we can be contacted on email: - vietnamglobalrecruit at gmail.com   / oryx786 at gmail.com

Best Regards,

Sarfaraz Ahmed.
Managing Director.