[pass] Fixes for multiple subkeys

duncankburke at gmail.com duncankburke at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 08:58:33 CEST 2014

I wanted to use two separate encryption subkeys to separate my everyday
passwords from the things I want to be seriously paranoid about.

It mostly worked, as you can pass any git id as a recipient, but the
script was fairly broken. This is my first time on this list, but I've
written a small patch series that fix things to my satisfaction and
make the process of reencryption more stable.

Duncan

 src/password-store.sh | 17 +++++++++++++++--