[pass] GPGTools OS X

eirc eirc.eirc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:08:27 CEST 2014

Hey there,

I have been using that successfully for a few weeks now and haven't run
into any problems yet. So how did you install gpgtools? Did you install all
components (I personally installed all except for GPGMail)? It looks like
the GPGServices should be the relevant one. Running gpg-agent does not
return "gpg-agent: gpg-agent running and available"? Also running gpg-agent
--version should say something like: gpg-agent (GnuPG/MacGPG2) 2.0.22.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Jarod Watkins <jwatkins at jarodw.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am trying to use pass with gpg-agent provided by gpgtools on OS X.
> However when I run init I get the following:
>
> You are not running gpg-agent. This means that you will
> need to enter your password for each and every gpg file
> that pass processes. This could be quite tedious.
>
> However the gpg-agent process is running. Does anyone have any tips on
> using gpgtools and pass together?
>
> Thanks,
> Jarod

Errikos Koen,