[pass] Finding a way to accept patches (Re: Patch: Do not depend on verbose flags in Makefile)

Lorenz Weber mail at lenzw.de
Thu Apr 23 07:56:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

Am 23.04.2015 02:37, schrieb Mike Charlton:
> Failing that, I noticed that you, Lenz, have merged code before so I
> assume you have the ability to create a new branch and merge into it.
> The "checked by 3 people" seems like a reasonably high level to aspire
> to.  I promise, for my part, to review any patches that are sent in.

I'm sorry to get your hopes down on this - that code was submitted
through the Mailing List and merged by Jason.

Only thing we could do would be create a team on github and make a fork,
hope that Jason accepts it and cherry-picks from it time to time (while
our goal should be to only accept cherry-picking-worth submissions).

Maybe you could try to contact Jason outside this mailing list?
I've had a few emails with him concerning my patches in the past and
maybe he reads that mail, only Mailinglist messages are filtered in
subfolders?

As an alternative: I noticed there have lately been some additions from
https://github.com/svend to the zx2c4 Repository.
Maybe contact him if he knows more?

Regards,
Lenz