[pass] Printing full paths with show

Steffen Vogel post at steffenvogel.de
Sun Aug 2 14:29:11 CEST 2015

Hi,
thats a functionality I was also looking for already…

But why did you extended the „show“ subcommand?
I think the „ls“ subcommand is the right place for this.

I don’t understand why the „show“ subcommand even shows a tree.

Alternatively, you could bypass pass completely by using:

   find ~/.password-store -name -type f -name „*.gpg“

I think, thats an easier way to accomplish this.

Cheers,

Steffen

—

Steffen Vogel