[pass] Stripping .gpg not working

Lenz Weber mail at lenzw.de
Thu Feb 26 18:48:58 CET 2015

Hi,
just for reference - we already did some testing, so stuff like
looking for hidden (color) characters was already done - we could find
nothing alike, at least not in the line that's not parsing.

Here's what we did so far: https://github.com/jvenant/passff/issues/56

I personally suspect that OSX has a slightly different version of sed
that maybe doesn't honor the "/g" flag or does not like $ in a regex OR
statement, but not being a mac user myself I can neither confirm nor
work around that.
Are there any Mac users out there that can shred some light on this?

Regards,
Lenz