[pass] Temporary file name and vim file type

Von Welch von at vwelch.com
Fri Jan 16 05:01:26 CET 2015

Hi all,

 I was able to get it working with a modified version of the plugin at the
gist Eirc pointed. Result at:
https://gist.github.com/von/4f88275aea50c4b33d10

 I had to modify the plugin to get it to work for me because (1) OSX has an
'/private' prepended to paths because everything temporary is a symlink,
and (2) vim doesn't expand environment variables (e.g. $TMPDIR) in options,
you have to do it explicitly (which is a little tricky when appending to an
existing option I found, hence the use of 'let' instead of 'set').

 I used "pass.*/*" as Jason pointed out instead of just a "*", but it's not
really necessary, as the latter will match anything the former does.

Thanks,

Von