[pass] Password syncronization

Philip Chase philipbchase at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 03:30:57 CET 2015

A post commit hook would be great for making the push the server, but
automating the pull would have to be through a different mechanism.  If you
are just reading passwords, there will never be a git event to trigger the
pull.

Do realize though pass helps you with both of these.  Once the remote is
defined and your ssh keys are in place a "pass git push" will send all
updates.  A "pass git pull" will fetch and merge updates from the remote.

Philip