[pass] Problem with lastpass2pass

Tobias V. Langhoff tobias at langhoff.no
Sat Jul 11 14:41:28 CEST 2015

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 6:56 AM, Fuzzy <blessedbiped at gmail.com> wrote:
> I keep getting an error when I try to import my passwords from my lastpass
> csv. I'm using Ubuntu 14.04, with ruby 1.9.4. What am I missing?
>
> lastpass2pass.rb:102:in `block in <main>': undefined method `empty?' for
> nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
> lastpass2pass.rb:95:in `each'
> lastpass2pass.rb:95:in `<main>'

Hard to say if this is a bug or not (maybe the CSV format from
LastPass has changed?), so I've put the developer of that import
script on CC.

At any rate, try changing line 102 in the script from

  grouping = DEFAULT_GROUP if grouping.empty?

  grouping = DEFAULT_GROUP if grouping.nil? || grouping.empty?

I think that should work.

--
Tobias V. Langhoff