[pass] Password Generation Problems

Christopher Baines mail at cbaines.net
Fri Jun 19 13:09:30 CEST 2015

I have had a couple of issues using pass recently. When generating
passwords, pass does not seem to care if it fails to save the password.
This has resulted in me creating passwords, using them, then realising
that I no longer have them.

This is due to problems with GPG, one case was when for some reason it
did not trust the key, and another because I had not created the key yet.

Showing the password, but not saving it not great. It would be far
better to not show the password if its not saved?

Thanks,

Chris