[pass] "No public key" - help?

Lenz Weber mail at lenzw.de
Sat Mar 14 10:03:53 CET 2015

Hi,
I guess it's to keep the necessary moderation due to spam to a minimum.

On your problem:
can you do

    echo test | gpg -e -r mail at beyermatthias.de

on the command line?
If this is not working, your GPG setup might be incomplete.

Generally I would recommend you use your GPG short id 20CA0F94(?)
instead of your mail address - if you have a second key with the same
mail address in the future, there will be no mixups.

Regards,
Lenz