[pass] Migrate from roboform to pass

Steffen Vogel post at steffenvogel.de
Tue May 5 08:20:28 CEST 2015

Hi Sergey,

this looks nice :-) Do you want to sent a patch to this mailing list?
ZX2C4 wrote that in the README somewhere.
I usually use „git format-patch“ to do that.

Btw. is there any feedback on my last two patches?
I would be happy to see them merged.
There are also going to be some minor improvements for the Applescript patch…

Steffen

—

Steffen Vogel
Robensstraße 69