[pass] Shared Pass store for multiple users/pubkeys

Ville Mattila vmattila at csc.fi
Tue May 12 16:12:22 CEST 2015

On 12/05/15 14:48, David Adam wrote:

> Don't do that then; just use
>   PASSWORD_STORE_GPG_OPTS="--no-default-keyring --keyring=/etc/pki/gpg/the-separate-keyring.gpg"
>
> It works well in my testing.

David, you are right. Of course it works that way, because there are no
quotes around $PASSWORD_STORE_GPG_OPTS in src/password-store.sh line 9.
Jason's solution is very nice, useful and generic, after all.

(I had actually tried to do the same but I had the quotes there, i.e.
GPG_OPTS=( "$PASSWORD_STORE_GPG_OPTS" "--quiet" ... ).  When I saw
Jason's suggestion I foolishly thought it can't work either.)

Thank you.

Ville

--
Ville Mattila, CSC