[pass] Pass not accepting DSA Keys

Santiago Borrazás sanbor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 22:13:56 CEST 2016

Sorry, I just noticed that my keys were created using DSA (sign only),
which apparently it's not useful for encrypting.
I was using option 3:

Please select what kind of key you want:
   (1) RSA and RSA (default)
   (2) DSA and Elgamal
   (3) DSA (sign only)
   (4) RSA (sign only)

I created a key using option 2 and it worked fine.

Sorry for the false alarm/noise!

BTW, what about adding key creation to the docs?

Regards,
Santiago