[pass] gpg: decryption failed: No secret key

Kevin Cox kevincox at kevincox.ca
Sun Apr 3 17:39:10 CEST 2016

It sounds like you only have the public key. You can try the description
manually to check.

gpg --decrypt < ~/.password-store/foo.gpg

The public key can be used to insert (encrypt) but you will need the
private key in order to show (decrypt) the passwords. This is because
pass uses asymmetric cryptography.