[pass] Remove a Directory?

Cameron Smith cameron at networkredux.com
Wed Aug 17 21:47:24 CEST 2016

Thanks Kyle,

I had run into a case where I had moved a pass entry that was in a nested
directory to another location and the original directory was kept in place
but was now  empty. I was unable to remove that empty directory with the rm
command for pass so I just removed it using rmdir in the filesystem.

Cameron