Backing up pass

Alec Clews alecclews at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:46:55 CET 2016

I use VeraCrypt to maintain an encrypted drive which I mount into my
laptop to contain my pass repo

I keep the VeraCrypt file on Dropbox. So while by passwords are in the
cloud, they are encrypted, a lot!

NB This is primarily about maintaining a backup in case I need to
bootstrap a new machine. I use a single laptop so I don't need to sync
between multiple machines.

(Also I am using MacOS which makes life easier for this workflow)

--

Alec Clews
Personal <alec.clews at gmail.com>             Melbourne, Australia.