[RFC] Extensions

Patrick Burroughs (Celti) celti at celti.name
Fri Dec 23 18:27:00 CET 2016

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 03:14:30 +0100
"Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason at zx2c4.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I implemented extensions.
>
> [...]
>
> It's currently in master. Comments? Suggestions? Questions?
>
> Jason

This looks pretty fantastic to me. Two questions come to mind:

1) Are the various import scripts from other password managers going to
   be rewritten as extensions or given extension wrappers? They would
   seem to me to be the most opportune way to demonstrate extensions.
2) Is there going to be a "showcase" of the most highly-demanded
   extensions from this mailing list (qrencode, TOTP, etc.) or any
   sort of list or repository of extensions?

~Celti