TOTP support in password-store

Bertrand Jacquin bertrand at jacquin.bzh
Sat Dec 31 01:24:29 CET 2016

I get your point. While I trust more hardware tokens than phones, I
usually can access a very limited set of slot to store private
material. That is needed since I don't want or can use the same seed for
Google, Gandi and other services offering MFA.

It's probably not the place to discuss Yubikey. I'm not using Yubikey
myself but OpenPGP hardware token and don't really know how I can then
specify which slot of the Yubikey should be used depending on the need.
Subject to investigate.

Cheers