[pass][new feature] item information

Vahid Ma'ani vahidmaani at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 06:41:39 CET 2016

Hi guys
My name is vahid (vahit is my nickname), i'm a gnu/linux sysadmin and i use
pass to save my service and server's login information. But some times i
forget which service is on which server, for this reason i develop new
version of pass.
In this version a new option is added which can be used to add description
for each items, it helps use to find the needed item in future usage
easily. The information of each item is stored in text file which name is
info.txt and stored in the same path. A function, which name is cmd_search,
is added to the pass. The function search for the user received phrase
through all info.txt files which exits in ".password-store" path, then by
using cmd_find function, the intended items will be listed.
The git patch file attached to this email.
Thanks.
Have a good time.

*وحید معانی*
*Vahid Ma'ani*